Virtual Assistants are here to do just that ASSIST business owners. When VA’s work with business owners there is a bond that should be created. A personal relationship and an understanding of what the business owner’s plans for their company is. Working together for a common goal increases the productivity along with the success of the business. Beyond the “bonding” between a VA and their client, there are some key elements that can increase the productivity of that “assistance”…
5 top ways to add to the productivity are:
- Needed Programs Available & Understood by both VA and BO
- Realistic Due Dates (scheduling is key)
- Authority Given to VA to Complete Tasks (of course once trained properly)
- A Repeatable Process for Tasks
- And TOP #1 WAY to increase productivity – CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS & COMMUNICATION!