Tackle It “Tool” Tuesday – Email is something that everyone has – even the junior high schools and up here in Santa Clarita create email accounts for the students so they can communicate with the teachers and each other about school items.   Email a tool that you cannot run your business without!  Email can be “rabbit hole” you down during the day and suck a lot of your time, email can be your “saving grace’ when you need something right away, email can help you get noticed and email can get you banned from connecting with your people!


It is reported, 2010 report from The Radicati Group in 2010, that the number of email accounts worldwide in 2010 is 2.9 billion and planned to increase by 2014 to 3.8 billion.  (It is noted that there is an average number of email accounts per user of 1.6 email accounts per user and they do not see that rising of this time frame)

Where are all these email accounts?  In this 2010 report – it is noted the majority of the email accounts are based in Asia/Pacific areas, 47%.  Following that, Europe covers about 23% of the users, North America comes in third at 14% with the rest of the world covering the remaining 16%.

Who is using email?  The Radicati Group report that in 2010 75% of the user accounts belong to consumers and the remaining 25% being corporate users.

How many emails are sent? The reported a staggering 294 billion email messages were sent every day – calculating out to 2.8 million emails sent every second – and calculate out even more…that would mean 90 trillion email sent per year.  Are all of these good emails?  NO 90% of them are spam or viruses!

What Does This Mean For Email?

Any business owner sending emails for their business communication have another way to “billboard” their business and or opportunity.  I like to call it “Billboard Bling”!  Though a lot of people take the opportunity to use Email Signatures to continue their brand reinforcement, there are HUNDREDS that do not.  Those people are missing the opportunity for very valuable “visual real estate” and to condition their readers to always look for their logo for other similar situations.

I love this tool call Esig –

This company provides ways to bring attention to your emails with not only GREAT graphics but animation too!  There are hundreds of pre-designed signatures you can choose from – check out the sample page HERE!  If you are in a Network Marketing company – check out their samples, there are several companies with signatures already ready for you to use! There are active “buttons” at the bottom where you can direct your readers/visitors to where YOU want them to go.  I know


Don’t Forget to Brand it With a Signature!

some of you might be saying, well I can create an HTML email signature in my email account like Gmail and Outlook – you are correct you can.  From my experience over the years, something with movement is more attractive and gets more attention AND with the buttons/links on it – you can track your click throughs and see how people are responding to your wording, placement, colors and call to action – the other email signatures do not allow you to do that.  For marketing purposes this is really important.

Check out these features HERE – you have the ability to really reach out and be noticed on your emails.  This company has been great to work with and very helpful.

For $9 a month or even better $59 for the year (just about half price), you can market with every email you send out – try it out HERE.

Brand Everywhere using your new Email Signature!

What I have done is moved my custom signature not only in my regular emails but I have it book end my email broadcasts too so my branding is consistent and my readers always know where to find “that button” to take them where they want to go!

You can use it at the end of articles you write.

You can use it at the end of blog posts you write.

You can use it in a sidebar on your website.

The importance is to keep your brand visible and where YOU are so people are able to click you buttons and visit where you want them to be directed to!

If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I can show you more on how I use this incredible tool!  Feel free to leave comments I love to share ideas.