Are Your Websites Protected?
Websites need proper monitoring and maintenance to keep them running smoothly. A variety of things can go wrong...
... Sometimes due to accidental programming issues, BUT
... Sometimes websites are maliciously attacked as well.
Keeping your website backed up and up-to-date with the newest versions of software and plugins can help protect you from:
---> Data loss
---> Broken websites
---> Malicious hackings
If you aren’t sure how to keep your website secure or don’t have the time to do it, then we can help!
Backups of ALL Files and Databases
Monthly backups of all website files and SQL databases – stored OFF SITE from web hosting server in a secure, private location. If you ever need access to those files, just ask and they are yours.
Updates of WordPress and Plugins
Monthly upgrades of the WordPress software and any plugins in use on your site, to keep them free of vulnerabilities that hackers can use to access your site. Staying updated is one of the BEST ways to keep your site secure.
Testing your site when any updates or upgrades are performed to ensure everything is running properly and repairing any “glitches” that may occur with upgrade/update conflicts (for no extra hourly fee).
Scanning and Repair
Scanning of all your website files to check for viruses and/or malware hacking. If malicious files are found, you will already be covered! Normally $225, this service is INCLUDED for our Backups and Updates Subscribers.
Va-a-GoGo is now offering a new Monthly Backups and Updates Subscription Program...
For just $50 per month, you can rest assured that you are doing the most you can to protect your site. Our subscription includes:
- Monthly backups of all website files and SQL databases - stored OFF SITE from web hosting server in a secure, private location
- Monthly upgrades of the WordPress software
- Monthly updates of any plugins in use on your site
- Testing your site when any updates or upgrades are performed to ensure everything is running properly
- Repairing any “glitches” that may occur with upgrade/update conflicts (for no extra hourly fee)
- Scanning of all your website files to check for viruses and/or malware hacking
- In the unfortunate event that your website is maliciously hacked, you will already be covered! We normally charge $225 to repair a site that has been hacked, but as a Backups and Updates Subscriber, this service is INCLUDED -- We will get your site cleaned up, repaired, and running again with no additional charge to you.
- An email after backups and updates are complete confirming that the tasks have been completed and reporting any issues that were found and resolved
If you are interested in registering for the Monthly Backups and Updates Subscription plan,
just click the button below…
If you ever decide that our Backups and Subscription service is not for you, you can cancel your subscription at any time, and we will remove you from our monthly maintenance for the following month. Please keep in mind that once backups and updates have been completed for a given month, those services cannot be refunded.